Recruit A Friend Returns - Blizzard Preview
Patch 8.2 Hotfixes - September 10th, 2019
- [Live with restarts in each region] Hall of Fame: Queen Azshara (Horde) is no longer available to Horde player-characters in North America as their Hall of Fame for defeating Queen Azshara is now full.
Dungeons and Raids
Azshara’s Eternal Palace
- Reduced Lady Ashvane's health by 5% in Mythic difficulty.
The Queen's Court
- Fixed a bug where Suffering would apply even when the damage to the player was fully absorbed.
Mythic Keystone Dungeons
- Queen's Decree no longer applies to targets that are high above or below the Emissary in Dungeons such as Tol Dagor.
- Lady Ashvane
Followers and NPCs
- Unshackled Mercenaries and Ankoan Tidehunters should now benefit from working with champions and equipment that benefit melee troops.
Heart of Azeroth
- Resolved an issue that caused Well of Existence (Essence) to be affected by healing reduction effects more than intended.
- Zoatroid Egg Sac will now proc from periodic single target heals in addition to the initial cast.
- The absorb on Zoatroid Egg Sac has been increased by 25%.
Harvest Festival Live Through September 17th
The Harvest Festival is now live until Septmber 17th on both retail and classic WoW. This quest is fairly easy (using an item at each fallen idol's resting place) and rewards a whopping 6600 experience in classic so it's a good one to do before it ends!
The yearly Harvest Festival is now underway in Azeroth. This is a solemn time when the Alliance honors Uther the Lightbringer by lighting a candle at his tomb in the Western Plaguelands, while members of the Horde show their respect to Grommash Hellscream by leaving a bottle of spirits at the base of the Hellscream Memorial in Demon Fall Canyon in Ashenvale.
When: September 10-17
Where: Outside Ironforge and Orgrimmar
Commemorate those who have sacrificed their lives to help friends and allies. Feasts are also held outside Ironforge and Orgrimmar in honor of these fallen heroes.
Weekly Bonus Event - Arena Skirmishes
Sharpen your swords and reinforce your boards, because you’re called to the PvP Arena for the hectic mayhem of Skir...
(Feed generated with FetchRSS) Quelle: https://www.mmo-champion.com/c…Live-Arena-Skirmish-Event