Patch 9.1 PTR - Mythic+ Rating System Preview
The Mythic+ Rating System that was teased by Raider.IO is now active on the Public Test Realm. Keep in mind that this feature has just been added, so everything is subject to change.
Mythic+ Rating System Preview
- Players can check their Mythic+ Rating in the Mythic Keystone tab.
- Hovering over the dungeons will show the points gained from each instance.
- Mythic+ Rating can be increased by completing dungeons more quickly or on higher difficulties.
- Completing keys on both Fortified and Tyrannical will further increase the score, as previously mentioned in the developer interview with Ion Hazzikostas.
Creating and Joining Groups
- Group leaders can now see the applicant's Mythic+ Score along with their name, role and item level.
- Alt characters do not show any info about the player's main character, their points, nor the number of dungeons completed in time for different brackets (5-9, 10-14, 15+). These statistics are currently provided by the Raider.IO Addon, which will most likely remain useful in that regard.
- The score tab is currently clickable on the PTR (although broken in functionality). If this gets fixed, group leaders will be able to sort applicants by their Mythic+ Score.
Patch 9.1 - New Mythic+ Affix and Anima Powers
Shadowlands Mythic+ Season 2 Affix has been added in Build 38511: [PH] SL S2 Affix - [PH] Defeat the Jailer's forces to gain cool powers!
The "cool powers" referenced above seem to be Anima Powers, some of which were added in an earlier build. Most of the following Anima Powers are currently used in the fight with the Tarragrue in the Sanctum of Domination raid, but they might also show up in Mythic+ Dungeons.
Originally Posted by MMO-ChampionPatch 9.1 - New Anima Powers
- Blade of the Lifetaker - Your attacks have a high chance to steal health from the enemy equal to 10% of your maximum health.
- Disembodied Mystic Hands - Your attacks have a chance to steal a beneficial Magic or Enrage effect from your target, applying it to yourself.
- Elethium Diffuser - Inflicts Shadow damage equal to 50% of all the damage you receive, split amongst enemies within 10 yds, but you are no longer able to step backwards.
Elethium Weights - Your Strength, Agility, Stamina, and Intellect are increas...
(Feed generated with FetchRSS) Quelle: https://www.mmo-champion.com/c…ic-Affix-and-Anima-Powers